I started using wowapp back in 2016 and its something I have never regretted. In this article, I’ll show you how to earn from wowapp, give you wowapp earning tricks and tips.
Wowapp is a free instant messenger like Skype, WhatsApp and Facebook messenger that works on iPhone, android, ios, tablet, windows and mac. This app gives users multiple ways to earn from using it.
You get paid with Paypal and bank account.
You will accumulate wow coins which will be converted to real money.
100 wow coins = $1
And 100 wow coins = Ksh. 100 meaning 1 coin is equal to Ksh. 1
To start earning a reasonable amount of many from wowapp, be sure to read my legit tips. And how to get started below.
I also write about other apps that make money
|Money To Invest||$00.00|
|Earn without referals||YES|
|Operating System||Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, IOS,|
Like Facebook, messenger app where owners make money either from ads or user’s subscription, Wowapp makes money from ads.
The owners of wowapp decided to share up to 70% of the revenue earned from this app. The founders wanted normal users regardless of where you are or your skills to also earn from the multi-billion industry of ads. The other 30% goes to different charities and maintaining this app.
There are ten (10) ways of earning from wowapp. they are Instant Earn, Shop online, Games, Talk(calls); Store credit, Smart slide, Smart web, Chart and news, Computer and web, Doing good.
Those are just some ways you can earn money from wowapp. you don’t have to do all of them, in fact, you can grow your referral network and earn without doing any. Let us discuss these ways in-depth before I give you wowapp earning tricks.
Instantly earn WowCoins by performing fun and interesting activities such as watching a video, taking a survey, installing an app and much more. The earnings from instant earn are updated instantly.
Here you complete really simple tasks like following celebrities online or watching a short video ad that is 30 seconds long.
You can earn a lot if you invest your time on instant earn.
This allows you to earn when you shop from selected shops around the world.
You first search for a product you want to buy then choose a shop and complete purchase. As a result, you will earn part of your money back as wowapp coins
I feel this is a great opportunity to save and do good at the same time.
Earn playing games
You can enjoy playing games and get paid real cash. As you play games ads will show up and these are what will pay you.
In recent years I have learnt to love ads, why? Because there is just so much money in ads. I always want to have a portion of this money.
Smart web is a browser extension then will notify you when one of the stores partnering with wowapp is offering cashback.
Install Smart Web on your browser and surf the Internet. Smart Shopper lets you know when you can receive cash back for your online shopping.
Chat & News
- Use WowApp on your mobile to earn real money and do good at the same time.
1,181 total views